DWDC Lifting Others As We Rise
For almost 33 years, DWDC has provided innovative, quality, and meaningful services to empower women and their families. During the COVID-19 Pandemic and city shut down, DWDC provided remote services to over 500 families impacted by COVID-19. Those who have been below the poverty line, became unemployed, are undocumented, domestic violence survivors, face mental health or substance abuse issues, are homeless or inadequately housed, or are members of the LGTBQ community. But, DWDC was there, meeting all their needs and helping them to cope with this challenging time. We want to ask you to join us to ensure the continuation of our services to the 10,000 women and their families we serve annually by donating towards our gala’s fundraising goal of $350,000. Your generous contribution can help us. Donate NOW!
Here Are Different Ways You Can Help
- Make a generous donation – every dollar can make a difference
- Join us on Thursday, October 13th, 2022
- Bid Early & Bid Often on our Silent Auction
- Engage your company to support DWDC, your favorite nonprofit organization supporting women and their families.
- Buy a table and invite your friends and families to celebrate with you.
- Show your appreciation to an honoree by buying a journal ad (Your ad will also be highlighted on our IG story)
- Share the event on all your social media platforms. Help us to amplify our voice!